Sew yourself a comfy sweatshirt with quilted puff sleeves and a retro patchwork application to make it unique. Then add a pair of soft trousers in a fabric that matches the fabulous wrap-around dress you made for your little one. Retro Cool is all about having the past guiding the future. We have collected everything you need to have these styles come alive.
Sweatshirt with puff sleeves, L, Pattern no. 8700103
0,70 meters of fabric no. 211792, Organic french terry sand brushed
0,75 meters of fabric no. 920233, Woven quilt dark beige with lining
0,35 meters of fabric no. 230659, Organic rib sand
0,25 meters of fabric no. 4202, Luxury cotton off white
0,25 meters of fabric no. 501884, Woven cotton with structure black YD check
0,25 meters of fabric no. 852405, Cotton light blue graphic pattern
0,25 meters of fabric no. 852409, Cotton chestnut brown paisley pattern
0,25 meters of fabric no. 852410, Cotton peach and violet diamonds
0,25 meters of fabric no. 852413, Cotton dusty lavender with red flowers
0,25 meters of fabric no. 852414, Cotton light yellow olive with flowers
1 pcs of sewing thread no. 12039, Light stone 1000m
Trousers, 40/12, Pattern no. 2004240
2,05 meters of fabric no. 300219, Woven wool dusty purple YD check
1 pcs of sewing thread no. 12068, Aubergine 1000m
1 pcs of elastic 35mm no. 3504043, Black 5m
Wrap around dress, 122/7y, Pattern no. 6306722
0,95 meters of fabric no. 300220, Woven wool blue petite YD check
0,65 meters of fabric no. 300219, Woven wool dusty purple YD check
1 pcs of bias tape no. 64082, Bias tape polyester 18mm navy appr. 4m
1 pcs of buttons no. 33459, Button 4-holes w/rim 15mm navy 10 pcs
- Inspired by the cool tones that are typical of the Nordic regions, we have designed trendy new prints that capture the spirit of our time.
- A ruffled edge adds a feminine touch to your look.
- Stand out in the crowd. Just be yourself. You’re unique.
- Trendy chequers - There's no denying that chequers are in vogue!
- A kaleidoscope of colours!
- Glow in the dark - If you want to be sure to that you are seen at night...