To make it, you need following materials:
• 2 lengths of cotton canvas
• Fabric Booster - product no. 29915
• Staple gun - product no. 29811
• Staples - product no. 29821
• Textile glue - product no. 29901
• Foam brush - product no. 29116
Materials: 2 lengths of cotton canvas, board, Fabric Booster, staple gun, staples, textile glue and foam brush.
Press one piece of canvas and staple it to the board. If necessary, use two layers of fabric.
Crush a second piece of canvas until it is thoroughly wrinkled. Spray with fabric booster (use a protective plastic underlay). Adjust the wrinkled design. Then leave to dry for 6-8 hours.
Arrange the crumpled canvas on the board. To attach securely, apply textile glue with a foam brush.
- Impress your guests with pretty napkin ornaments at Christmas dinner.
- A ruffled edge adds a feminine touch to your look. Add ruffles to old shirts and dresses and give them a new lease of life
- This guides takes you through a step-by-step guide on how to make fringes
- We all have a garment we’re desperate to keep. A blouse, a sweater or a pair of pants. They may be worn and holed but you can’t part with them.