There's no denying that chequers are in vogue! Sew this trend into your wardrobe and go for a large tartan, a colourful harlequin, or a subtle checkerboard pattern– or mix them all. After all, you make the rules!
Shirt jacket, 52/24, Pattern no. 7400152
3.00 meters of fabric no. 300223, Woven wool with yellow and red YD check
1 pcs of nonwoven interlining no. 9501, White w/glue 90x100cm
1 pcs of sewing thread no. 12105, Dark curry 1000m
2 pcs of buttons no. 40247, Button 4-holes 23mm dark brown 6pcs
Dress with long and short sleeves, 52/24, Pattern no. 7301852
2.70 meters of fabric no. 580070, Woven wool dusty purple YD check
1 pcs of sewing thread no. 12095, Dusty heather 1000m
1 pcs of elastic 10mm no. 3502001, White 10m
0.25 meters of light nonwoven interlining no. 9561, White 90cm
- Find the colours that suit you and perfect the look with cool buttons.
- Dress to match your little one
- Perfect for layering when the weather changes.
- Stand out in the crowd. Just be yourself. You’re unique.
- Glow in the dark - If you want to be sure to that you are seen at night...
- A kaleidoscope of colours!