We can sew your tablecloth for you in just the size you need.
How to order a tablecloth
- Find your tablecloth fabric in our online shop and select the required amount of fabric
- Remember to add extra fabric for the seams (+10 cm / 4")
- Tick the box "Sew as tablecloth"
- The cost of the sewing service is calculated automatically.
- Add to basket.
- Double-check the size of your finished tablecloth and your order during checkout.
What does this cost?
The tablecloth service costs £10 per meter or part thereof.
Remember seam allowance and drape
When you order a sewn tablecloth, 10 cm / 4" will go to the seam allowance. If you want your tablecloth to drape over the sides you also need to add extra fabric for that.
Find tips on measuring your table further down this page.
Price example for tablecloth service
We wish to order a 230 cm long tablecloth. The selected fabric is 145 cm wide and costs £7.00 per metre.
We need to order 240 cm fabric (230 cm + 10 cm seam allowance). This will cost 2.4 x £7.00 = £16.80.
The sewing service costs £10 per peter or part thereof. Our tablecloth is 230 cm, therefore:
3 x £10 = £30.00
Our finished tablecloth will be 135 x 230 cm, at £46.80.